Download this episode from the g-cast site
- Thanks to all listeners who have patiently waited for this episode. I was struck down with podcaster’s block. I’m hopeful that it has disapeared now.
- Thanks to those who left comments or sent emails – you helped me beat the aforementioned block
- Socks in the city is a not so new podcast you may like to listen too, particularly if you like socks.
- In the podcast we re-capped information on Virginia Farm Woolworks. As this is a small home run business please ring them if you intend to vist to ensure they will be home.
- Petlins is a fibre/yarn co. in Rhodes that a listener, Roceal, mentioned in the comments for the last show.
- An interview with Theresa for her podcast Knitting Time Together made me consider the importance of a jumper that my Aunt knitted me.
THE THRIFTY CRAFTER/KNITTER
- I’ve been a little dry on ideas for this so if you find anything new let me know!
- I looked thorugh all my workbaskets to discover what household utensils I had co-opted for a knitting purpose.
VISITS TO THE YARN STORE
- Meet a slightly darker character, Amber.
- What is Amber planning?
- I found The Arts of Islam Exhibition at the Art Gallery of NSW to be very inspirational.
- One of my listners has a beautiful blog called Folk and Fairy – take a look…
- This podcast featured “Twlight Run” by Al Stravinsky and
- “The Mermaid” by Great Big Sea.
- Music is from the Podsafe Music Network