You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘jelly crystal dyeing’ tag.
- Many thanks to Wendy from Wendy’s Modest Dress for sending me my first podcaster pressie, which I am obviously very chuffed about. I received four gorgeous skeins of hand dyed yarn in the colourway “Antony and Cleopatra” – beautiful purples and aqua’s.
- Wendy sells custom handmade sock bags as well as fibre…check it out here.
- Thanks also to Andrea and Cindy who have joined me in the Pay It Forward Swap…some time in the next 6 months you will recieve…a mystery something. There is still one place left – you just have to sign up on my personal blog – Changelingthings
- Thanks to Yan Tan Tethera from Ravelry for sharing her instructions for the boarder of her pinwheeel baby blanket.
- A long overdue thank you to those of you who have left reviews on itunes – it’s very much appreciated.
- Thanks to those who have left comments on the site or contacted me through Ravelry to let me know you enjoy the show or make friends. It’s great fun to see where you are all from, and really helps encourage me to keep going with this.
The Annecdote – There’s a hole in the bucket
- I am still working on the TAST Challenge, whilst others are working on the TIF challenge.
- These challenges are kindly set up by Sharon b from In a Minute ago
- I did a little sampler/picture using Basque Stitch
The Thrifty Knitter
- I finally did some Jelly Crystal yarn dyeing.
- I used the instructions in Yarn Magazine – issue one.
- I called the resulting yarn…”Butterfly Garden”
Starbuckles – The Cafe’ Chronicles
- My not so secret hidey hole was infiltrated the last time I visited and so I had to visit the competition. Hear what happened in the podcast…
Visits to the yarn Store – Selina’s visit
- Ever had a bad day at work and retreated to the yarn store to ground yourself?
- You might like Selina’s story….
- This weeks inspiration is a movie review by an anonymous mother.
- It is for the movie Smart People.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “what you say” collumn to take a look.