You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘non-kniting podcasts’ category.
This week I had fun with a Romper Room magic mirror and tried to thank all those who have left a comment recently. I really appreciate it and it really does keep the podcast going.
I also enjoyed putting the cluster map on the site and seeing where people are visiting form. I love having one listener in Trinidad, for example.
- New Knitting podcasts: Spun in the Sun and Electric Sheep
- New to me psychology podcasts: Shrink Wrap Radio and Wise Counsel
- Here is the Australian Etsy Sellers list
- Here is the link to MADE IT – an Australian online craft site
- This episode I talk about my trip to the dentist where I got a healthy dose of knitting conversation along with my check up.
- Some mentions on Ravellry and Alan Dart.
- I’ve done some reasonably successful Jelly Crystal dyeing but wanted to experiment with the Rhonda Trounce Dyes that my Mum passed on to me.
- Whilst waiting for the yarn to simmer and absorb the dye I decided to learn Tatting.
- Totusmel has some cool instructables and a utube video for tatting.
- I used them both in order to make this flower
- Here is the fibre in the pot – I’m reasonably happy with the colours.
- Here is the resulting yarn
- What pattern shall I knit with it? I have about 15o metres of sportweight yarn.
- I found “The Yarn Collective” – an outlet for indie dyers and sellers in australia.
- What happens when the cafe` you chose to knit or stitch in is actually a wine bar?
- Today’s word is Snollygoster!
- I’m getting these beauties from Save the Words
- In this episode you will meet lorraine – who seems to have some interesting theories on Yarn – the product and/or Yarn – the magazine.